All the information you need to claim your warranty
How To Make A Warranty Claim
For all warranty claims contact the Authorized Dealer from which your purchase was made.
Please call us at 416.871.9320 for warranty claim assistance.
Steps to make your warranty claim
- Dated & Itemized proof of purchase
- Confirms the date of purchase for warranty coverage
- Confirms you purchased from an Dealer
- Email your Images of your product damage to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helps us determine a product defect
- Helps us identify your specific product for repairs or replacement parts
Once we receive proof of purchase and product image(s) we will get back in touch as quickly as possible to confirm if your product breakage is covered under our warranty policy. If your product is not covered by our warranty policy we will provide you with other repair / replacement options.
If you are unsure about any part of the above process please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email email@example.com. or call at 416.871.9320 and we’ll be happy to help.