The Speed 045
- Four sided, nickel plated jaws for clamping the majority of all edge cut/flat type keys. Smooth rotation by simply twisting into position.
- Slotted jaw surfaces accommodate tip stop bars and a rigid shoulder gauge design to allow for greater accuracy when loading and gauging keys,
- Wide spacing 3 1/2” (88.9 mm) spacing between clamps accommodate large bow (head) and long blade keys, including flip style keys
- Depth tracer system with micro adjustment for precise calibration in increments of .00098” (0.025mm)
- TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated cutter for longer life and oxidation resistance
- Nylon deburring brush
- Electro-magnetic “main” safety switch with a separate cutter motor switch for easy access.
- Large transparent cutter safety shield contains chips and provides a storage area for accessories
- Large drawer-type (chip) tray under the carriage for easy access
- Mounting bracket included for securing the machine to counter
- Two year warranty
The Speed 04X Series mechanical key duplicators are engineered and manufactured with a new look and many new improved features over the existing 04X series of machines. These new models will replace the current Performance HD Series of machines (040HD, 044HD, 045HD and 046HD)
SPEED 045 Manual Operation
The ideal and yet very economical choice in a basic duplicator for any key cutting outlet. Designed with all the Speed Series convenient features and details.
|Maximum absorbed power:||2.8 Amp, 200 Watt|
|Cutter motor:||single phase and speed|
|Movements:||by ball joint on rectified carriage|
|Tool Speed:||1350 rpm|
|Carriage Runs:||1.65″ (42mm)|
|Brush:||Nylon, 5/8” (15.87 mm) bristles
|Width:||15.75” (400 mm)|
|Depth:||18.1″ (460 mm)|
|Height:||9.8” (250 mm)|
|Weight:||31 lbs. (14 kg)|
Modern, open styling
The open styling of the Speed 04X line of machines allows for ease of cleaning. A large drawer-type tray is located under the carriage to capture key shavings. Mounting bracket included for ease in securing the machine to a work bench.
Four-sided jaws mean flexibility of use
Four-sided jaws easily clamps virtually all edge cut and flat style keys present on the market. These jaws can be quickly and smoothly rotated by simply loosening the knob and rotating the jaw into the proper position. The 3-1/2″ (88.9 mm) spacing between clamps accommodates large bow (head) and long blade keys including the flip style automotive and cruciform keys. Jaws are nickel plated for extended life.
Wear resistant cutter
The large cutter is TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated for long life and oxidation resistance
Finish keys perfectly
Nylon, soft-touch deburring brush bristles are perfect for the finishing of cut keys.
Optimized calibration and precise gauging
A depth tracer system with micro-adjustment feature provides fast, precise calibration in increments of .00098″ (.025mm). The standard tracer works on all edge cut keys, including Sargent®.
Electro-magnetic “main” safety switch (machine must be manually re-started after a power interruption). A separate cutter motor switch located on the side of the motor provides safe and easy access.
Belt/brush are covered and the large transparent cutter shield provides safety as well as storage for accessories.