Futura is the most innovative, groundbreaking, and advanced electronic key cutting machine available today. Ultramodern in design and engineered to the highest quality standards; assuring you of accurate, precise cutting of a variety of key styles on one amazing machine.
One machine can provide you with capabilities for edge cut, laser, dimple, cruciform, tubular, and Tibbe style keys.
Standard cutters and jaws cover over 90% of edge cut and laser style keys on the market today. Optional accessories are available to expand with your market needs.
Edge Cut Keys
- Copy by original with optical reader to ensure an exact duplication of the original.
- Decode and copy by optical reader to OEM specifications.
- Automatic calibration.
- Durable, long lasting TiN-coated HSS (High Speed Steel) milling cutter.
- our position jaw (clamp) accommodates a wide variety of keys without additional accessories or adapters.
Laser and Dimple Cut Keys
- Decode and copy by electrical contact to OEM specifications.
- One clamp, three quick change interchangeable jaws included.
- Automatic calibration.
- Interactive 3rd axis eliminates the need for manual depth of cut adjustment.
- Durable, long lasting HSS (High Speed Steel) cutter and tracer point.
- Accommodates North American laser style keys; BMW® and Mercedes® (requires an optional jaw).
- Expand capabilities to include Tibbe, tubular and other keys with optional accessories.
Touch Screen, Wi-Fi Innovation
- Removable 10″ (254 mm) touch-screen tablet provides step-by-step instructions and menu prompts to simplify key selection, position and the key cutting process.
- Wi-Fi enabled communication between tablet and machine.
- Silca® database provided is the most extensive database available.
- 10 different search criteria.
- Multi-language support.
- Software database updates via direct Wi-Fi connectivity or download to PC and install via USB port.
- LED lighting and visual process control (white = ready, yellow = cutting in process, green = cutting complete).
- Removable tablet stand can be locked into position on the hood or placed on the counter for user convenience.
- User-friendly tablet stand features adjustable angle.
- Safety shield retracts into the hood.
- Grated inner base allows chips to be brushed into the removable tray for quick, easy clean-up of chips.
- Integrated tool holder keeps cutters and tracers at hand.
- Built-in accessory tray on hood for easy access to tools and/or keys.
- Compact dimensions are ideal for minimum counter space and mobile use.
- Base grip indention for ease of transport.